NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Contest Rules and Regulations
1. Eligibility: Rogers Survey Draw (the "Member") is open only to legal residents of Canada who are 18 years of age or older and located in Canada at the time of entry, who have received an email invitation, and who were directly contacted to participate in this survey. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Research Strategy Group Inc. ("Agency"), Rogers ("Sponsor")and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and Contest agencies involved in the development and administration of this Contest (collectively, "Contest Parties"), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
2. Contest Period: The Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on August 28th, 2015 and ends at midnight EDT on September 8th, 2015 (the "Contest Period").
3. How to Enter: During the Contest Period, members enter the Contest by following the link in an email invitation to the survey website, and qualifying and completing the survey online. Once at the survey, members must first qualify (by answering a set of qualifying questions) and should then complete all the questions provided. ("Online Entry"). Entrants must complete all required information. Limit one (1) entry per person/household or mailing address/e-mail address.
4. Grand Prize Draw: At 9 am September 22nd, 2015, the Contest Parties will conduct a random draw at 370 King St. W., Box 4, in Toronto, Ontario M5V 1J9 from among all eligible entries received during the entire Contest Period.
5. Prizes: Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") & Odds: There will be four (4) prizes awarded consisting of a cheque for $250.00 at the Sponsors discretion. The total prize value is $1,000. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor's sole discretion. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be performed after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1)
PRIZE PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/HOUSEHOLD. Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of entries received. At the Sponsor's discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. Canadian residents must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question, if selected as a potential winner, in order to claim prize.
6. General Rules: All federal, provincial and municipal laws apply. Winners will be notified by email. Potential winners (or potential winners' parent or legal guardian if potential winner is a minor) may be required to sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Agency, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Contest Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Contest or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Contest. Contest Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Contest. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners' names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Agency, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Contest. Contest Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, nondelivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Contest. If, in the Agency's sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the Agency reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or terminate the Contest and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible non-suspect entries received. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the person's name submitted at time of entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Contest or Website or acts in a disruptive manner.
7. Waiver: By participating in this Contest, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
9. Agency: The Contest is administered and judged by AskingCanadians, 370 King St. W., Box 4, in Toronto, Ontario M5V 1J9
10. "Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement";